Friday, October 31, 2008

I Don't Know Much About Table Setting But.....

I Don't Know Much About Table Setting But.....

 

It looked nice in these pictures (lol)!  I remember this day very well, I just had given birth to our 4th child in July of "05" and was so excited about having everyone over for Thanksgiving so that they could spend time with our new addition.  I did not have a complete dinner set and I had to mix and match dishes I had purchased the white dishes at our local grocery store in "00" and the other dishes were handed down to me they had belonged to my Great Grandmother. 

 I made the simple centerpiece using some fruit I had in the Frig, the glasses were spruced up with some old napkins that I had for awhile (someone handed it down to me).  WHOLA! a simple table ready for all my family and friends!  Did I ever tell you about the day we had close to 40 people show up at our home for Thanksgiving? Oh that is a story to be told for another time! 

Have A Beautiful & Blessed Day!

000_0194

A View Of The Table

 

000_0187

Another View Of The Table

000_0185

Simple Centerpiece You Can Eat!

000_0192

Mix Match Plate & Bowl

000_0193

Mix Match Plate & Bowl

No comments: