Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might, Get Those Beauties I Saw Tonight!

Ohhh My Word......do I have my eyes set on some goodies! I have always dreamed of these two things....A China Buffet and A Cozy Fireplace.

I can't contain my excitment in finding the two things that I have always dreamed of, and to think that they are available for purchase on Craigslist!

Now the only problem that stands in my way of fulfilling my lifetime dream of owning these two things...is.....FUNDS (yes I know that can be a problem or a minor mishap...*I'm thinking positive) to purchase both of these things and the choices are abundant...oh my heart is just a fluttering!

Once I come back down to earth and reality.....I may just have to take the photos of my dream China Hutch & Cozy Fireplace and place them in a frame (sighing).... well it's always fun to "Screen Shop" the internet.

If I had to choose I would purchase the China Buffet before the Cozy Fireplace. Well here are the the beauties that have caught my fancy and have made my heart flutter....and I will show you the one China Buffet that just has me so in love right now! :-)


THIS IS THE ONE FOR ME!...IT TOLD ME SO :-)




THIS IS THE ONE FOR ME TOO....IT SAID "SIT IN YOUR CHIAR NEXT TO ME AND SIP ON YOUR TEA OUT OF YOUR PRETTY DELICATE TEA CUP" ...YEAH IT DID!



They are all so nice but I do have my favorites the one's that make my heart flutter and make my mind daydream.

What have you seen lately that just made your heart flutter at the thought of having it?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I like the first china buffet best too! As a matter of fact, I hear it calling your name(heeheee)

My heart flutters when I start talking about a camera! At the rate I'm going it will be a years before I get one. I haven't even started saving yet! I