Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yippie Ya Yay....Look What A Find I Found Today!


(Excuse the mess on the table...I had to clean out my side board table so that I could sell it and also so that I can get my great-grandma's dishes out so that I can display them in the cabinet.)

Oh my goodness I am just sooo excited to have found such a wonderful treasure!

While searching on my most favorite yard sale website in the entire world I came across this beauty right here. There is a story to tell about how it all came to pass but unfortunately I am pressed for time so I would have to tell ya'll later about how I came to find this sweet little china cabinet

I still can't believe how much I paid for it......can you guess? I bought this China Cabinet for $85 dollars!!! and it is solid oak and very sturdy and it fits perfectly in my dinning room (like it was made to be there) and my great-grandma's dishes look like they have been waiting for this china cabinet forever!

I'm one happy momma right now :-)

God Bless Ya'll!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Oh this is so wonderful! I love your dishes and the way you arranged everything in it. It makes a house a home. If only more women knew the joy of nesting, like you do.