Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Letter To My Senator



My letter may not be eloquently written, I just did not have the time or was I in the mind frame to be wordy and eloquent, I just wanted to say what my heart felt in as little words as possible.

I also did not want to lose the interest of whomever was going to be reading this by making a long and lenghty letter so I kept it simple like that old saying "Keep It Simple Sweetie".

Please write your congress man, senator whomever and let your vote and voice be heard!

Hello Senator Obama,

I know that you are extremely busy with the presidential elections and we are most proud of you. I have never contacted a government official before but I feel that I just had to, I could not with good conscience of being a mother of 4 beautiful children and a wife of a very hardworking man sit by and watch our government bailout wall street!

I may not be a savvy economist but I am a very concerned American citizen who happens to be strongly against the Wall Street Bailout, I say NO!!! to the bailout. Oh my goodness it is so many people struggling like ourselves and then those who have children it just breaks your hurt to think or even imagine that they may not have a bright future because of the decisions that we make today.

PLEASE Senator Obama listen to the people and vote NO for the Wall Street Bailout!

Thank You,
Mrs.McGee
Concerned American Citizen

No comments: